Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter is Here! Along with LOTS of pics...

A few from the past couple of weeks...

Joah attempting the play area at chic-fil-a. He's been wanting to for some time, but I knew I was going to have to go up and get him and I just don't see that being a very easy feat. Thankfully he was too short to make it past the second level b/c sure enough I had to help get him down :P


So he settled for the helicopter/plane area. And then to make up for a less than par play experience we went to the Y to play on their playground...


"Enjoying" some lemon her Papa let her have...


And now for some snow pics.

"Ready to go mommy!" Ummm... not quite! Ha ha


That's a little better. Thanks to my sister and a lady at church for all the great hand me downs - I think literally the only things he had on that weren't from them were his hat and socks.


Sledding down the hill... a great size for him.


Morgan's first snow!


Mmmmmm.... snow cream.


"Hey! That was my bite!"


Perfect weather for quilting.


The cow pasture. So pretty in the snow!


Monday was a little icier and all the snow is gone from the hill (in the background). Joah decided to play with his trucks.


Attempting a snow angel...


They don't work so well in icy snow. Hopefully next time we can try again.


The tractor didn't like the ice too much either. I think I did more pushing than anything!


"Listen! I hear something!"

Birds, dogs, snow plow, trucks, water dripping...


Peas!

(Not sure why it looks like she has a black eye... she doesn't, I promise.)


Evidently very few made it to her mouth, and the ones that did were sneezed out a few minutes later. Yum! :P


Showing off her 4 teeth...

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

I love the picture of Mommy and Morgan together - very, very cute:) I also love the one of Joah with his boots on, and no pants. Adorable! You guys look like you're holding up well in all of that cold weather. Love and miss you tons.