Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Working on those computer skills...

She's such a happy girl... especially when she's eating paper :P We call her our little billy goat...


Ready for his bath, goggles and all!


Focused...


Ready for bed, complete with swim trunks... oh, and his sister's sock.


Snack time! I don't think that's how you're supposed to sit in the highchair though.


Mmmmm... chips and salsa!


Finally, a picture of them in the Christmas PJs. I hadn't planned on it, but when Joah saw Morgan in hers he wanted his, too! Once again, only one sock. It's a common theme around this house for some reason.


Tackle!

He doesn't love her, does he?


Teaching him young! He can actually handle the mouse pretty well after just a short amount of time. I was really surprised... he can click and drag and everything!

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

Once again, Joah steals the show with all of his antics - the swim trunks, the goggles - so cute! I love it that you guys are teaching him a little about the computer at a time, it's a necessary skill these days. Morgan is super-cute and growing so quickly!! I hope ingesting all that paper won't stunt her growth:) Miss you guys!