Fall is my favorite time of year... I love the changing leaves, the crisp, cool weather, the soups and stews, the anticipation of the holidays, and so on. Everything about it seems to be warm and cozy :) Yesterday was a nice day so while Morgan was napping Joah and I went out to enjoy the weather (from what I understand the next few days are going to be pretty nasty - cold and rainy). We have a couple large maples out front which seem to take forever to lose all their leaves so we just leave them until they are all down... What's the point in getting them all up if it's going to look the same tomorrow, right? Plus it makes for some fun times for little boys.

Sweeping the leaves off of the slide.

Helping pick up sticks.

Morgan trying cereal for the first time...

She wasn't too sure about it though.

Fall also means our church's Bazaar (every other year). It's this Saturday so we started setting up for it last night. Morgan was just jabbering away! This was her first experience with the walker - I think Joah had more fun with it since he could just push her around.
1 comment:
I have to say... I agree with you about fall. My one complaint with San Francisco would be the lack of fall color, though the sunsets here become more colorful in the fall.
The video of Morgan is priceless. I watched it 4 times already. It's like I got to meet her almost! Thank you so much for posting it:)
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment