Friday, December 9, 2011

The most wonderful time of year!

My grocery list as written by Joah - I told him how to spell it and he wrote it all down for me. The main letter he struggled with was 'S' so he decided to practice them a little.


Lillian attempting to snatch a bite of my pie. So close, yet so far away.

Our newest Christmas tradition started last year (sort of... I was a bit late getting it done - well after Christmas). I still need to add Lily's handprint for this year.

Joah also wrote out his own Christmas list. Can you read it? :)

This fall we decided that pigs would be fun, and would be great for garden prep and fun for the kids. Yeah, it was a fiasco. The first day was difficult enough (I ended up at Urgent Care the next day for a rusty nail puncture wound) and just a couple days later they broke out and we couldn't get them back in. They got separated (there were two brothers - Salt and Pepper) and we didn't see them again. Then we were told that one of them took up with a calf that Kevin's gpa was bottle feeding. We thought they were joking. Nope! So here it is - the pig that thinks it's a cow! (Somehow the two of them broke out of the pasture and were grazing in our back yard).






They love each other :)

Plant Managers in training :P

No comments: