 |
| Yay for t-ball! We weren't anticipating Morgan playing since she is only 2, but they said as long as they are out of diapers they can be on the team. Oh what entertainment she was! |
 |
| Joah did great! He only hit off the tee one time the whole season (of course the last game) and really improved overall. Catching is still a bit hit or miss but hey, he's 4. They both had a blast though and are already talking about playing in the spring. |
 |
| Most of Morgan's field experience was playing in the dirt. This is the first game of the season... by the end she was army crawling from base to base and flat out rolling around in the dirt. She was our little pig pen! |
 |
| Being goofy... |
 |
| She's a fashion prodigy! (but wasn't thrilled about her picture being taken) We actually went to the store in this outfit - and surprise surprise got attention for it :P It's amazing the amount of strangers we talk to on any given outing when I have all three by myself! |
 |
| Peek a boo - I see you! |
 |
| Last time I was in VA I just happened to call my BF from HS Aimee and she was in town also! We hadn't seen each other in 3 years so it was good to catch up a little bit and the kids had a blast with the farm and horses - oh, and the hot tub. Joah has already said next time he is bringing his swim suit... |
 |
| Riding bareback (LOVE this pic!) |
 |
| Checking out the tractor |
 |
| My grandma and aunt Cindy were down visiting from Ohio and came for a quick visit. Those are some strong genes, huh? |
 |
| Flying kits one windy afternoon... |
 |
| Babyzilla!!!! |
 |
| We had part of a tree fall at the old house and it's made for great fun for the kids - perfect height for climbing |
 |
| And of course what is fall without a few piles of leaves? |
 |
| I laid down to take some pics of the tree and both kids took the opportunity to dump leaves on my head :P |
 |
| Coming out from the maze of leaves and branches... | |
|
|
The blog program has some totally new features that I am not too sure about. It definitely made it (somewhat) easier to add pics - or at least it was faster. Trying to figure out the new formatting now. I think next time it'll be easier to type first, then add pics. We'll see! Hopefully it won't be a month (or two - yikes!) before I can try it out again.
1 comment:
Love the new pics! Especially the one of Morgan dumping leaves on you. Too cute!
Hope all is well
~ V
Post a Comment