Monday, June 20, 2011

Our trip to Kentucky!

Kevin was one of 12 guys representing NC in the Divisional tournament... we decided to make it a family vacation of sorts. Thankfully his mom was able to go which allowed Joah and Morgan to be able to get out a lot more. I think their favorite part was the pool at the motel (surprise surprise). I was really impressed with how much they picked up in just a matter of a couple of days. When Morgan first started she couldn't keep herself upright with the training vest on. By the end of the week she was paddling right alongside Joah - her legs going a mile a minute.



Our attempt at a family pic - with two tired little girls.


Morgan's lovely morning look...

Accompanied by some major bed head!


Joah is becoming quite the fisherman. He had just learned how to use a spinning reel and caught this 3.5/4 pounder all by himself!


Mogan "helping" me sort through books at my parents house (all of mine when I was little). Both the kids LOVE books!


I was in the process of trying to get a pic of Lily for her "6 week" pics which ended up being closer to 9 weeks. Our trip to Kentucky threw me off, then the place I normally go shut down, and the person at WalMart didn't show for our appt. so I just gave up. She wasn't smiling before or after the pic, just at the exact moment the camera took the pic.


Joah and Morgan burping their babies.


This one just makes me laugh - Morgan's version of Hide n' Seek.



1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

It's always a good day when I check the blog and I see more photos! Joah is quite the fisherman, and I can see he'll be catching 10lb fish in no time! I love seeing pictures of Lily and I ABSOLUTELY love Morgan's "hide-and-seek" - I feel like I could actually find her:)
All my love to the Coley family.
Love,
Sarah