Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time flies...

...when you have kids! Wow! I don't even think I have all the pics off of my camera at this point, but just wanted to touch base. Lillian is now 3 months old! Last doctors appt (at 2 months old) she was 95th percentile for weight and 75th for height. I don't think we've ever had a child in the 95th for anything! She is getting big, fast. Her and Morgan are actually wearing the same size diaper already (but that's not saying much b/c Morgan has been wearing the same size for two years now - seriously. Even with the cloth diapers she is on the same exact snap setting. I'm expecting Lily to go the same route, but you never know). The crazy thing is, it's almost as if Morgan is catching up to Joah! I think she went through a growth spurt or something b/c the gap seems even smaller than it did just a couple weeks ago. One good thing about it, it gives Joah a lot more motivation to eat ;) Ha ha! All we have to do is point out that Morgan is eating more than him so she's going to get bigger and it gets him going (although one night he was a bit too tired and ended up in tears... he's a bit on the competitive side for everything).

I'm sad to go back and see that I don't have many pics of Lily at all - I never thought I would get to that point as many as I take, but half the time I can't find my camera b/c it's grown legs and disappeared... or is in the car and I'm just too lazy to go and get it (like right now). I think this is the only one and it was from almost a month ago - yikes! Total slacker I tell ya! (Sorry Lily, I still love you!) I was trying out a new wrap at VBS and had Kevin take a pic so I could see how it looked. Not the best, but it felt pretty good (and she slept for a while in it so obviously it was comfy for her too).

We have her baptism this weekend so I know I'll have some updated ones from that!


Joah checking out one of his cousin's old tractors that they were taking to a tractor show (annual Old Threshers Reunion in a neighboring town).


For our anniversary we ended up taking the kids to the splash pad at the Y just to get out of the house. Joah had a blast, Morgan wasn't too sure about it. The funniest part (for us anyway, Joah didn't think so) was when he unexpectedly got a face full of water. Not sure how I managed to get this pic, but it will be one that we will always remember. Thankfully after he got the water out of his nose he was good to go! (You can see Kevin's hand off to the side - he was already in motion before it even dumped).



Taking a break...

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

Love the photos- especially the one of poor Joah getting a face full of water! Miss you lots.