Monday, January 17, 2011

It's been a while (yet again)

So, the fact that I haven't updated anything since before Thanksgiving is sad, really sad. I just lose total track of time anymore! That and the fact the last few times I have tried uploading any pics I get an error message (I mean, what's a blog post about the kids without pics, right?). I guess I just need a breather this morning... it's been a rough morning already, whew!

Decorating the Christmas tree Thanksgiving morning.


Ahhhhh, sleep! Makes car rides so much more peaceful (rather than the "Are we there yet?" that Joah has recently learned to ask throughout the entire trip.)


Decorating gingerbread cookies at Ninner and Papa's house.


Morgan "helping" me make bread one afternoon...


Our Christmas snow... technically this was the day after Christmas, but it started the night before. SO pretty!

It's rare to get a smile out of that girl, especially in cold weather (she's not a big fan at all!)


Making snow angels! He was laughing and smiling, I promise! I don't know why it looks like he's crying, poor guy (of course I didn't notice until later when I put the pics on the computer).


One of our housewarming gifts - absolutely gorgeous in the snow!


Playing their own game of Rook with Papaw (Kevin's dad) during our New Years party at the church.

Happy New Year!! And now... it's time to go home and go to bed! Whew!


My kids are so hit or miss on what they like or don't like. Lately they have been on a blueberry and salad kick. Yummy! (Much better than the hot dogs and mac and cheese that they will request sometimes.)

Showing off their blueberry tongues!




26.5 weeks - counting down! (As of today, 1/17 I am right at 27 weeks)


Oh, and keeping with the theme of things, here's the Christmas card that I never sent this year. We attempted pictures (hence the "theme" of the card), I put it together, sent them to be printed, Kevin picked them up, and I bought the envelopes (ummm, the day before Christmas Eve), but unfortunately that's as far as I got. I really hope that once this baby is born I will maybe get some of my brain cells back! Shoot, I still have Christmas gifts to send to family members. Can we say slacker? Aye yi yi!

2 comments:

Sarah Pequignot said...

I know why you wait so long between posts!! Because it gives me that much more excitement when you do post:) Everyone looks happy and healthy and adorable (yes, even momma at 27 weeks!) Love to you all!!

A Byrd in His Hands said...

Thanks for the pregnancy picture! Hope you are doing well!