GIRL!
Well, at least it doesn't look like it's a boy :P
Joah wasn't so thrilled with the news - he just about cried actually. He's gotten used to the idea and is getting a little excited now. I need to do a paper chain countdown b/c every few days he asks if the baby is coming. I'm only 19 weeks so that's going to get old fast!
Waving "Hi" to the outside world...
Profile shot... always my favorite! I am hoping that maybe, just maybe, this one will look something like me!
It was pretty funny b/c she was playing "peek a boo" with Joah while we watched... he had a good time with that. She would duck out of the picture, come back up, duck out, and so on for a couple minutes. It never gets old getting to watch them move on the screen.
Fall weather = LEAVES! I know most people see them as a nuisance, but with kids they turn an ordinary yard into a great place to play!! Needless to say, we don't worry about them... it's not like there's much grass to worry about underneath.
Leaf angels:
#1 reason why I usually don't bother making the bed - because this is what ends up happening to it.
Chocolate milk mustaches and all :)
2 comments:
Girl!! So exciting. I still can't wait to meet your two (grown up) babies. I'm happy all is well. Love you and miss you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Congratulations Renee! So exciting! Your other two are getting so big!
Post a Comment