I have totally lost track of time this month, wow! Anyway... I think I have taken the fewest amt of pictures in a 3 wk time period than I ever have! Hopefully I can step it up a little for Christmas. I always feel like I am going to miss something so I usually have my camera with me at all times, but the lack of sleepy (thanks to a teething baby, poor thing!) has really zapped what little memory I had left! Needless to say it has spent more time at home and in the car... whoops!
Morgan's wide array of facial expressions :P
I don't think she's going to be the most photogenic child, haha!




And then her brother attacks!

Joah helping Morgan open gifts at church...
We have a place called "Denton Farm Park" in a neighboring town which is known for it's summer activities (tractor shows, lawnmower pulls, singing, etc.). This year they had a Christmas train ride which was pretty neat. We got a group together from our church and went one evening earlier in the month. Joah loved it - Christmas lights, animals (from the nativity scene) and a train... what more could you ask for? Well, maybe some warmer weather, but it helped it feel a little more festive.

And saving the best for last... Joah's new face. That's exactly what it's called -"The Face." It only lasts a few seconds before the giggles start...

We're not too sure where it came from, but our guess is another little boy at church. He's noticing - and copying - everything lately so we have to be reeeaaaallly careful. It's a good thing we don't cuss or anything - we'd be in trouble! Like this morning when he got up he told me he had a good "kitty nap"... evidently he was paying attention last night when we were trying to figure out if Morgan was asleep for the night or if it was just her evening cat nap. Too funny!
2 comments:
Yay! More pictures from the Coley family. Thanks for starting my day off right:) I love Morgan's expressions, and Joah's "the Face." Super cute!
haha I love Joah's expression! and Morgan is still a cutie even if she's not very photogenic. I had forgotten to ask how the train things was. Looks like you had a good time! ~ Jennica
Post a Comment