Friday, December 4, 2009

Let the fun begin :)

A quick picture post since typing is a little more difficult with squirmy kids in my lap.

Decorating the tree - you can tell Joah did the bottom, and that he liked the chili peppers :)


Making gingerbread houses with ninner... I think he liked the frosting the best.


A few sprinkles here and there.


Oh, and I finally got the stockings done, yay!


Thanksgiving Day wrestling match.


Helping mommy make pizza...


Yucky hands!


Morgan is officially sitting up - and so proud of it! Of course I finally get a pic of her with a little expression, and it somehow ends up blurry.

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

I love Joah's tree decorating! It's good to see that some Arizona influence has creeped in:) I can't even believe that Morgan is sitting up! Where does the time go??
I bet the Gingerbread house looks great. I like the frosting too:) The stockings look great. Looks like you guys are hitting all of the high points of the season.
Glad you found your cord:) All the pictures are wonderful!