It seems as though Morgan has decided to take out my photo abilities temporarily... She found the USB cord and before I could get to her she stuck it in her mouth and now it won't let me transfer any of the pictures from my camera. Still trying to figure out what I need to do to fix it (I get a variety of messages from device not located to the driver is uninstalled). I know we have more cords around here somewhere, but of course they are not where they should be so I haven't been able to figure out yet if that's all it is or something more. Of course our Christmas card photo is on there, too, and when I went by the photo kiosks at the store they were all 'out of order' so it's put a kink in those plans, too.
I guess I could tell a funny story from Joah (who else?)
We were sitting at the table getting ready to paint and I hear "Maaaaaammmmaaaaaa, booger!" so I tell him to go put it in the trash. Normally not an issue to throw things away, but not this time of course. "No trash, I want mama to have it!" Geee, thanks.
1 comment:
Joah is such a sweet and generous little boy. Perhaps now is the time to impart the lesson that only certain things in life are for sharing - like toys, hugs, and books - but, other things - like boogers - are meant to be kept to one's self:) Thanks for putting out an update - I was getting worried!
Post a Comment