Gathered around the camp fire roasting some hot dogs
Me and Kevin were just standing around talking, evidently not paying enough attention to Joah. He found the bag of marshmallows and was helping himself! He has one in each cheek with another in his hand ready to go :P Of course, with his baby doll.
Getting ready for the hayride with his aunt Pat
Ready for bed!
Later that evening getting ready for Trunk-or-Treat... Morgan was "My Little Sunshine"
Joah was a fisherman, complete with his boat "Joah's Ark"
Too much going on! Morgan was worn out and asleep halfway through the worship service.
Just a couple extras from the other day... playing in the crib together (not like it gets slept in so might as well get some form of use out of it! ha ha!)
They wore themselves out! I think I am going to have my hands full here in a few months...
1 comment:
"Hands full in a few months!?" Looks like your hands are already full:) I loved the pictures of Joah in the tent- looks like he had fun. I also love the fact that he carries that baby doll everywhere!
Miss you guys.
Love,
sarah
Post a Comment