Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Morgan's 1 Month Checkup
Well, I knew she was a good eater, but goodness! She has gained 50% of her body weight in 4 weeks!! She went form 7lbs 2 oz to 10lbs 8 oz! The nurse and the doctor were both shocked, especially since we have had so much trouble trying to get Joah to gain some weight (he was at 19/20 pounds for about 8 months). The funniest part was that 2 of my 3 questions were about her eating - evidently her weight answered both of them! She does have some reflux going on right now, but since she's gaining weight she's not going on medicine as of right now. We're just keeping an eye on her and hoping it goes away on it's own. Other than that the doctor said she looked good which is always good to hear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Thats great to hear! I can't wait to see her tomorrow and see how big she has gotten.
Hey! I didnt know our babies were the same weight at birth!! awesome!
Post a Comment