Friday, May 29, 2009

More fun at the Coley house :)

Well, the latest adventure has been Joah's rash - we thought it was a food allergy, but since then I have started it so I am thinking it's more on the lines of Fifth's Disease... one good and bad aspect of it is once the rash appears they're no longer contagious... It starts on the cheeks and spreads from there. It's been a week and his arms and legs are still broke out, poor guy :(


We went down to the bridge on Monday so Joah could get out (the weather has been a little uncooperative)... his favorite thing is to throw rocks in the water and Kevin had the idea to bring a little boat to float which he liked, too.


Since I am usually the one behind the camera I went ahead and took a self shot of me and Morgan (notice the rosy cheeks, that would be Fifth's Disease most likely b/c it was definitely not that warm out).


Oh, and for laughs, Joah has a new favorite hat (a Spiderman helmet), and Morgan's favorite facial expression...


1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

Poor Joah & you! I hate rashes. You look beautiful in your self-portrait with baby Morgan:) I love Morgan's expression and Joah's favorite hat. It looks like there's never a dull moment at your house!! Miss ya.