Friday, May 8, 2009

Announcing Morgan Elisabeth!

Well, she's finally here! After much suspense throughout most of the pregnancy, Morgan Elisabeth was born May 6, 2009 at 2:40 PM at 7 lb 2 oz and 21 in long...

So far she has been a very sweet baby with a pretty relaxed demeanor so we're hopeful that she'll be pretty laid back - and with her not-quite-two, all-boy brother, that's what we'll need! Ha ha! Joah is proud to be a big brother and has been very gentle with Morgan so far. He has enjoyed holding her, kissing her, and just staring at her. It's been neat to see him interact with her... I hope their relationship will continue to be a good one.



Bath Time!


Proud Big Brother


The Happy Family


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures - especially of Joah holding Morgan!! Congratulations again!

Jules said...

That second picture is of Joah holding Morgan is the most precious thing! That's a really nice the family photo at the end too...Congrats again, we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Coley Family! I am so happy for you all! Email me at hinshawn@northstate.net when you can!

Lots of Love- Nancy Hinshaw

Anonymous said...

Renee she is beautiful. Congratulations!!!! I hope things are going well. Take care. Love you and miss you!!! CAt

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys. I am happy to hear that things went well. Absolutely love the picture of Joah holding Morgan.

CJ

V said...

Congratulations guys. What a beautiful family. :o)