Evidently this is a boy post. Due to some computer and memory card issues, the only pics I have on here are of the boys... odd, but oh well. I'll have to find my old memory card and see what's on it because I know I didn't get all of the pics off of it yet (PSA - children and computers don't mix... in the last few weeks we have lost a USB port, a thumb drive, a card reader (and technically two cards, I had to take the computer apart to get them back), and a power cord... ugh). The house is chaos right now due to grumpy, icky feeling kiddos (a cold or something has made it's way into our home and is being passed around) so I am retreating for a few to post some quick pics. Joah and Morgan are doing an awesome job cleaning their room (and evidently making our bed for us as well)... Daniel and Lillian, on the other hand... I think they just need naps.
 |
| Our country boy testing out Kevin's coworkers hunting blind. He stayed out by himself with his squirrel call for 20 minutes in some seriously cold, windy weather. |
 |
| He won big fish for the first time a couple of weeks ago! He narrowly missed it a year or two ago, but the tables turned this tournament and the guy that beat him last time was just ounces behind him. He also came in third place! |
 |
| Boy is he growing up fast. He knows how to work the trolling motor and in this picture is navigating through a pack of 12 boats while Kevin gets the truck. (Side note: the guy in the background of the picture is the one he beat out for big fish ;) |
 |
| Daniel has taken over the role of Babyzilla. He has a mission to seek and destroy. This was a brand new roll of paper towels. |
 |
| Ahhhhh.... |
 |
| Joah lost his first tooth! |
 |
| Mess pot. |
 |
| One day I was doing laundry and "lost" Daniel. There weren't many places for him to go, but still, he was nowhere to be seen! I was quite confused until I heard a rattling. I tracked him down - he had somehow wedged himself between the dryer and the door and was playing quite happily. |
 |
| The boy makes a mess when he eats! I do have to mention, this was after bath one night... needless to say, he got another one before bed. |
 |
| I have found that group pictures get exponentially more difficult with each child added to the mix. |
 |
| Who knew all it would take is the pen from the magna doodle to calm him down. Would have made the whole trip a lot more successful :P |
No comments:
Post a Comment