Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yes, I am officially a slacker...



Four pictures that sum up our children's relationship to a tee, it will be interesting to see where #3 will fit in:


Happily playing together with sidewalk chalk...


Until Morgan notices that Joah has more...


Muscling her way in, she grabs a piece... and Joah attempts to retaliate.


And we see who "won" that battle... although little does she know, she didn't really come out ahead, she just has a different color.


Building a "dog house" in the living room.


We bought a king size bed as a house warming gift for ourselves... I just can't imagine why the queen wasn't working for us anymore!


Joah went to his first NC State game, and it was Kevin's first home game not in the band. Needless to say, it was a very interesting evening in the student section, ha ha! Joah was the life of the party... I couldn't tell you how many high fives he gave out!

Watching Cheryl (Kevin's sister) in the band before the game... Just a little sleepy, but it didn't last long.


Showing off his Wolfpack sign with Aunt Cheryl. He really enjoyed the game... He didn't want to leave!




Helping make muffins... He likes to watch things as they bake in the oven.

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

Soooo cute. Now I have a craving for freshly baked muffins and fresh fish. Thanks for posting the pics!!