Here's the outside...
And the basement (obviously after an evening of rain)...
Our little farmer/cowboy helping sweep some of the water out... he is too cute!
Now, let me give you the grand tour (as if it's easy to see rooms amongst all those 2x4s):
Looking into Joah's room, their two closets in the middle, then Morgan's room in the back...
The corner on the far left is the basement stairs, the kitchen is in the corner (with the window) - it will have a bar coming out along the basement wall, then the dining room...
The front door is to the right, I'm standing in the living room. The kids' rooms are straight ahead. The back left corner is our room, and just before it are the two bathrooms...
Back door on the left (in the dining room). The pantry (on the left) and the laundry area (on the right)...
1 comment:
WOW!! There are no words for how shocked I was to see this kind of progress so quickly. Your house looks amazing - and I can already see it's beauty (even among the 2x4s)! I can't wait to see the finished product. So exciting!! :) Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment