Saturday, May 1, 2010

Let the Fun Begin (plus a little catching up!)



I guess I need to go waaaaay back b/c my last post was about that crazy accident outside the house. For some reason the blog program hasn't let me upload any photos the past couple of days so that hasn't helped. Not much has changed (we lead a fairly simple life), but we are coming up on an exciting few months. Morgan turns one this week, and we also start building our new house! Shortly after it's finished Joah will be turning 3 (wow! time flies!). I'm sure it will be a fun and exciting spring and summer for us.

Here's a rough idea of what our house will look like! It's about 1200 sq ft with a full (unfinished) basement. I just taped a piece of paper over the original copy and made a few minor changes (the original plan does not include a pantry, linen closet, stairs or a bar off of the kitchen (it has a wall instead)). This doesn't include the two extra feet the contractor added for part of the stairs so the right half of the house will be stretched a little. Not sure yet about the kitchen lay out either. That's a work in progress. They were supposed to get started last week, but ran into some issues so now it's been bumped until tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well!


And here's where it's going to go! (Not sure if I posted this before, but with the greener grass you can see the posts a little better... clicking on the picture should make it bigger).


And now for the family fun! Some of the other pics I was going to post still won't load so I'll have to try again.

Morgan really enjoys her food. She was trying to get every last bit of that banana.


One of Kevin's best friends from high school works at a local feed and seed store that we get quite a bit of stuff from. Can't beat the customer service - they even carry your kids for you!


Holding on tight!


Just a cute pic. That's Kevin's sister Cheryl trying to get Morgan to walk. It wasn't working so well :P I'm going to venture out and say that she won't be walking by her first bday...


Running down the hill... one of his favorite things to do. What's even more fun is if someone is chasing him!

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

I love it that I get this little window into your life. The kids look so healthy and happy (wouldn't hurt to see more pictures of you too!).
So excited for you guys and the new house. My house is AZ was 1200 square feet and I always thought it was an absolutely perfect size. I can't wait to see what your house looks like when it's done.
I look forward to all the wonderful pictures I'm sure you'll have after this action-packed spring and summer.
Miss you!