Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's been a little while!

I just realized that I didn't get any new posts in last week! Here's two weeks worth of happenings in the Coley household:

Morgan discovered her hand and finds it absolutely fascinating!


Joah's birthday!
Technically it was on the 6th, but we had a small party for him on the 8th with family...

The cake! Kevin's mom makes 99% of the cakes in the family - this was another one of her creations. Joah obviously liked it :)


Opening gifts. He has that process down pat - Christmas should be fun this year! He was pretty excited about the Hot Wheels mat his Grandma (aka Ninner - not sure where the name came from) got him.



No, this picture was not staged... that's just Joah for you. Also pictured are Kevin's cousins Keith and Christina and his sister Cheryl


Morgan, doing what she does best during the party.


Morgan's christening was on Sunday. (Busy weekend!)


Joah's new favorite toy. Never would I have imagined a train set would be the thing to occupy him for hours at a time!

1 comment:

Sarah Pequignot said...

Thank you! Now, I'm all caught up:)