Check out our latest craigslist score! A FREE piano! (bench not included) Kevin, his friend Justin, and his cousins Matt and Cody went to pick it up this past weekend. I am told it was an adventure so a big thank you to the guys!! We are slowly working our way through a beginners book, but so far so good. Joah seems to like it, too. The pedal's don't work, but we figure the keys are more important anyway, especially for our household of beginners. All it needs is a good tuning and we should be set! Most of the visible scrapes and scuffs I think came from moving it in to our house... old house means little doors. (Don't mind the little potty chair, the piano took up most of the extra space in our already small living room...)

Music - Joah style (w/ accompaniment from Morgan)
I'm not sure who's helping who here...

And some other fun pics from this week:
Joah helping me make bread one morning

Cuddles before bed

More bedtime pics

The happy girl :)

And the birthday boy! He got some matchbox cars and a tractor from his great aunt Cindy in OH

Demolition Derby style

I propped Morgan up in my pregnancy pillow so I could fold clothes... she slowly inched her way down, and then fell asleep :P

Such a peaceful moment...

1 comment:
You have the most beautiful children, and I can tell that you are an amazing mommy! I hope the piano provides many hours of family enjoyment.
Post a Comment